The ACCESS CAM SPEED-ROD can be used in conjuntion with the PRO-VIEW Chimney and Duct inspection camera. The SPEED-ROD can also be used for sweeping without the need for purchasing a chimney inspection camera, simply attach your ½" Whitworth brush to the connector and away you go! We can also supply the SPEED-ROD for use with M8, M10 or M12 chimney brushes.
The SPEED-ROD is a professional continuous pipe and duct rodding system. For use in small to medium sized chimneys, as well as ventilation ducts and chutes.
- ½" Whitworth brushes can be fitted directly to the end thread
- Can be supplied for use with M8, M10 or M12 brushes (Please confirm your required fitting at the time of order)
- 30 metres of highest quality 6.7mm coated reinforced fibreglass rod
- Rugged and robust, zinc plated steel frame
- Reliable - Highest quality, fibreglass rod radially reinforced
- No metal joints which could cause damage to expensive metal liners
- Aluminium end fitted with ½" female whitworth end thread
- Integral fully adjustable safety brake system fitted as standard
- Dimensions - 700mm high x 680mm width x 240mm depth
- Easily transportable 10Kg
- 1 Year's Parts and Labour Guarantee
If you need some help, then just give us a call and we'll be happy to help! Tel: 01444 245 188.
30m SPEED ROD for use Directly with Whitworth Brush or with PRO-VIEW Chimney Inspection Camera
- Brand: ACCESS CAMERAS
- Product Code: SPEED ROD for use with PRO-VIEW Chimney Inspection Camera
- Availability: In Stock